Wednesday 18 May 2011

Here we go again.

As many of you know.....this is not my first time at the rodeo. I started a blog in 2010. I had the best of intentions and a bad memory. Honestly the thing that stood between me and success was my inability to remember my google or my blogger user names and passwords. I was way smarter this time so let's see how it goes.

I guess any good blog could start with a view at the people behind the blogger. The picture is not great and it is likely that I will recieve a ton of flack for posting it. But with two teens and a toddler it's a challenge to get them SMILING at the same time never mind SITTING! Our current family structure includes my husband and myself. Our two year old son, my fourteen year old cousin and for a couple more weeks a seventeen year old gal on loan from Germany. This is a lot of personalities in one mid sized house and likely the source of most things worth blogging;)


1 comment:

  1. Woo woo, this looks like it will be a lot of fun! Look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete