This was bestowed upon me by Cat of http://yippiemomma.blogspot.com/ Head on over there because you will learn how to be a hippie AND a yuppie a fantab, eco party planner on the cheap and last but not least.....make fantastic salmon patties you will find yourself making for years on end;)
So Here is How It Works:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post.2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award a few recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!
Seven things about me:
1) I manage a small Inn in a small town
2) My son's name is River. He is not, in anyway, named after "the" River (although I did adore him.) Both he and I will be asked that for a while I guess.
3) I am a voraious reader. Before child(ren) I read lots but only one at a time. I never understood reading more than one at once. Since hen it seems as though I can read a few at once. Honestly, whichever one is in the room I grab and can follow and remember as much as needed.
4) I am an Educator and wonder many times daily why my knowledge hasn't transferred;)
5) It actually bothers me that Katie Couric took my soaps time spot and I will be without the show I have followed since my babysitter at 5. Running home for the last 15 minutes, taping on VHS, watching clips on YouTube. Boo to cancellation, Go GH!!
6) I can come off rough and self assured. The secret is that I am not. I feel shy, I hurt very easily and I truly trust rarely.
7) I have been married for almost nine years. The most difficult thing I have ever done and hope to consider doing. I understand why people divorce but more so I understand that look people have who have been together for 30 or 40 years.....the comraderie of knowing it's been tough and the reward of never giving up.
In turn I am going to give this award to............
http://aggraygate.blogspot.com/ (in the hopes this gets her juices flowing)
http://retorte.blogspot.com/ (although should I reward someone who makes me SO hungry!)
http://yippiemomma.blogspot.com/ (and Cat, of course!)
Thanks Cat and keep blogging a smile onto my face ladies!